Split Backorders extension automatically creates a separate order with status “Backorders” for the products that are not in stock(products on backorder).
Split Order according to stock status
With the help of this extension, the admin can easily split the in-stock and out of stock products easily at the backend which helps to get the details of the order in a proper way.
Manage In stock and backorders separately
As the extension separates the in-stock and out stock products, it becomes easy for the admin to manage the items which are in-stock and which are out of separately.
Helps to retain the customers
As the customer is able to place an order for out of orders as well they get a sense of security that they would get their products, and the admin can also get notified about the products in demand.
Helps the admin to keep track of the stock
With the help of this extension the admin gets notified about the backorders it helps to maintain the stock availability in a proper way which ultimately keeps the store up to date.
1. Does customer get notified about the out of stock product(s) while placing an order?
Ans - Yes, You need to set the Allow Backorders to Below 0 and Notify customer from admin end. To configure go to Store->Configuration->Catalog->Inventory.
2. Do the backorders automatically get shipped out when new inventory comes in?
Ans - No, currently the admin will have to create shipment as and when needed.
3. Can I (admin) limit the number of backorders for a particular product?
Ans - No, there is no option for the admin to limit the number of backorders however admin can disable to take backorders.
4. What happens if a customer cancels a backorders product?
Ans - If a customer cancels a backorder as general purchase cancel it will not be further sent to customer and money will be refunded.
5. Are the return and other product-related processes for backorders same like for in-stock products?
Ans - Yes, once the customer cancels a backorder if the customer has paid for the product he will get the refund else no payment will be required.
6. Is this extension compatible with Magento Enterprise 2.3.3?
Ans - Yes, our extension is compatible with both Magento Community 2.3.3 and Enterprise 2.3.3 Edition.
7. Is this extension supports product types, payment gateways, shipping, and Tax?
Ans- Yes, the extension works with all product types, payment gateways, shipping, and Tax.
|Compatible with||Magento 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x and 2.4.x|
Feel free to contact us in case of concerns. We are available at Support Email.
30-day Money Back