Split Order By Quantity
As a business owner sometimes they look to split the order as per the quantity and different orders ids for each quantity and product. This helps the admin to keep track of all the orders and help to reconcile all the orders as well from the backend side. There is also some more reasons when store owners looking to split the order by quantity :
a. When a lot of a production order is handled differently than the rest due to quality reasons, admin can create a separate order to do this.
b. If capacity bottlenecks occur, the portion of the order quantity that is required immediately can be processed separately.
c. The material availability can only be confirmed for part of the order quantity. You split the order to create an order with full material availability.
d. If a production order cannot be completed on time, you can split the order to reduce the order quantity. The reduced order quantity then requires less time to produce.
If customer add Product A with two quantities
Product B with two quantities
The total quantities are 4, so it will split the orders as per the quantity
Total 4 separate orders will be created in the xx0001, xx0002, xxx0003 and xxx0004 format.
1.It will create separate orders as per the quantity and separate products.
2. The split also splits the shipping, tax and discount/coupons.
2.1.shipping will be equally divided between splitted orders.
2.2. Tax will be equally split between orders.
2.3. discount/coupon also equally split in orders.
3. This product will support all Magento product types.
4. This will work with payment methods like Cash on delivery and online payment methods like PayPal, authroize.net and stripe.
5. It will create separate invoices for all the orders.
6. From the Magento admin panel, admin users can create the invoice, do the refund process manually.
7. One email goes to a customer for all splitted orders.
1. Is this extension compatible with Magento Enterprise 2.4.5?
|Compatible with||Magento CE: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x and 2.4.x|
30-day Money Back