Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to services offered by SunArc
To deliver cutting edge Magento extension solutions to meet the E-commerce requirements objective.
Keep the customer informed on the progress and development of the project within the timescales agreed between SunArc and the customer.
Provide the customer with access to a demo server during the delivery and acceptance phase
Make the desired amendments into the magento extension as outlined in the delivery and acceptance criteria noted below.
Develop and release the magento extension to be installed by the customer.
Delivery and acceptance
SunArc will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the project to the customer for acceptance testing on or before the agreed delivery date. During the acceptance period, the customer will carry out acceptance tests via an online demo server to determine:
The magento extension conforms in all material respects with the original specification as outlined under Details section of each extension.
Whether the magento extension has any Defects.
Charges and payment
SunArc will not charge more than the amount previously agreed unless the customer has varied the specifications of the work since the agreement. SunArc will not undertake changes to the specifications of the work which would increase the cost, without prior written authorisation from the customer.
Discount & Promo Codes
- SunCart reserves the right to cancel any order, or withdraw, extend or amend any promotions at our discretion.
- Discount codes must be entered in the “offer code box” at the checkout.
- We are unable to guarantee that we can apply a discount code after an order has been placed in the event a customer neglects to add the relevant code when ordering.
- All offers are time-bound, expiry dates will be specified. All offers end at midnight unless specified otherwise.
- The time period for sales, promotions and any other discounts are final. We are unable to apply discounted prices or promotional offers outside the initial time frame given.
- Promotional products must be added to the basket when specified for the related discount to apply.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Taxes (if any) will be included in the discounts and offers.
- Offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- Ongoing offers are subject to change without notice.
- All item refunds are valued at the price paid, including products purchased under discounts and offers.
- Items purchased from a promotional product group (e.g. 10% Off 10 products) may be returned and exchanged, but another item from the same product group must be selected in order to qualify for the original promotion.
- For all other exchange items, the product will be exchanged at the price paid.
Offers and Proposals
Offers and proposals made by SunArc to potential clients should be confidential and remain the property of SunArc. Such offers and proposals or the information contained within them must not be passed to third parties or publicly disseminated without prior written authorization from SunArc. This includes, but is not limited to, technical features, functionality, aspects of the design and pricing information.
Supply of Materials
The customer is to supply all materials and informations required for SunArc to complete the work in accordance with the agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to FTP Login Details, Admin Login Details, SSH Login Details (if required), written-copy of requirements etc.. If the customer failure to supply such materials on time it may leads to a delay in completion of the work, SunArc has the right to extend previously agreed deadlines for the completion of the Work by a reasonable amount.
Warranty by Client as to Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
The Customer will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect to the use of the extension file, user guide, content or any other material of respective extension for inclusion on the purchased magento extension.
The conclusion of a contract between SunArc and the customer shall be regarded as a guarantee by the customer to SunArc that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained and that the inclusion of such material in the Web design project would not constitute a criminal offence.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the Customer removes the legal responsibility of SunArc and indemnifies the same from any claims or legal actions however related to the content of the Customers site.
Right to Terminate
SunArc reserves the right to refuse or break a contract without prior notice, if it is believed that the Client, their Website, or any material is illegal, immoral or otherwise unacceptable.
Intellectual Property Rights
SunArc undertakes all rights and herein shall remain the sole property owner of each extension under Suncart. Any third Party shall not obtain any right of coyping any extension in any manner under this agreement.
Under no circumstances will SunArc be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of its extension or when accessing the customers web site. The Client should ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of extension failure or site access.
SunArc reserves the right to change the terms & conditions outlined in this document. The customer will be informed of revisions as and when they are issued.