All the Magento ecommerce solutions have been developed with the most refined Magento features and according to the best magento practices, to aim the splendid results at every magento store. Both merchants and developers will find a solution for one's individual needs. You will get all your questions answered by our loyal customer support, which will lead you through all the process of managing the extensions.
By purchasing any product from the SunArc store, you agree to the following:
1. This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Magento Extension or Documentation) and sunarctechnologies.com (hereinafter We/us/our). The Agreement applies to all products/magento extension/scripts/services you purchase from us.
2. By purchasing the Magento Extension you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Magento Extension in compliance with this Agreement.
3. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Magento Extension from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at the our discretion.
4. We are the copyright holder of the Magento Extension. The Magento Extension or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
5. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Magento Extension on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Magento Extension without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
6. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other magento extension or product or website.
7. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Magento Extension or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Magento Extension on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
9. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom.
10. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Magento Extension.
11. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Magento Extension against law or for any illegal use.
12. If you fail to use the Magento Extension in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Magento Extension is revoked.
13. SunArc reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
14. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Magento Extension at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Magento Extension. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Magento Extension, if more than fourteen days have passed since the purchase date. SunArc reserves the right to terminate all magento extension licenses, all orders and support services for a customer convicted in violation of the Agreement.
15. If you continue to use the Magento Extension after SunArc gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Magento Extension.