Split order by category
"Category Based Splitting" allows splitting an order into separate orders based on category.
Helps to manage the order as per the selected category
As this extension splits the order as per the selected category it makes the management of the order for admin much quicker and easy.
The customer also receives different order Ids according to the selected category existing in the order
When buyers place an order with multiple items in the cart then, separate order ids will be generated.
Separate order ids will be generated at the back-end as per the category selected
Separate order ids will be generated in the back-end as well when a buyer places an order with having multiple products in the cart.
Separate invoices and shipment can be created for individual order
The admin can create separate invoices and shipments for each individual order Id generated by category based splitting.
1. Does this extension help to manage each item invoice manage separately?
Ans - Yes, When the order split as per the items in the cart, at the backend each split order’s invoices, credit memo, etc can be managed easily.
2. Will the customer pay multiple times?
Ans - Payment will be made only once for a complete order amount, later the order splits as per the items in cart.
3. How is the payment handled when we connect with a Payment Service Provider.
Ans - The payment is being taken before the order is split so the complete order amount is taken from the pay.
4. What is the difference between Split Order On Checkout/Split Order On Checkout Pro, Advanced Split Order On Checkout and split order by category?
Ans - Split Order on Checkout extension simply splits the order into different ID’s according to the number of items in the order.
Split Order On Checkout Pro extension splits the order into different ID’s according to conditions set as per the assigned attribute at the backend.
Advanced Split Order On Checkout extension splits the order into different ID’s according to assigned attribute as per different conditions. This extension also enables to create various admin users with restricted roles.
Split Order Based on Category to split the order into different orders based on the categories of products in that particular order.
5. Is this extension compatible with Magento Community and Enterprise 2.3?
Ans - Yes, our extension is compatible with both Magento Community 2.3 and Enterprise 2.3 Edition.
6. Is it compatible with all payment gateways? Like offline and online payment methods
Ans -Currently, Our extension is only compatible with offline payment methods.Like.Cash on delivery
7. Does the user make a one-time payment or is it multiple payments for the different orders created?
Ans - There is only one payment taken for all the items in the cart, once the order is placed it split into different IDs.
8. How will this category split works fine?
Ans - Category Based Splitting will only work if the product is assigned to a single category.
|Compatible with||Magento 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x and 2.4.x|
Feel free to contact us in case of concerns. We are available at Send Email
30-day Money Back