Split Order By Weight
“Split order by weight” extension allows splitting an order into separate orders based on weight. This extension can be used to split an order automatically into multiple orders based on the weight of the products in the cart.
Separate Order IDs are created based on selected condition split according to weight
The extension helps to generate different order ids as per the selected condition at the backend.
Admin can manage the order in a much easier way
As the order splits into different ids admin can manage the ordered items in a much easier way.
Helps customer to get detailed information of the items in the cart
As the order splits into different order ids as per the condition set at the back the customer gets complete details for each item in the cart.
Separate invoices and shipment can be created for individual order
The admin can create separate invoices and shipments for each individual order id generated.
1. Is this extension compatible with a bundle or grouped products?
Ans -No, this extension only works with simple and configurable products.
2. Does the user make a one-time payment or is it multiple payments for the different orders created?
Ans - There is only one payment taken for all the items in the cart, once the order is placed it split into different IDs.
3. Is this extension compatible with Magento Enterprise 2.4.4?
Ans - Yes, our extension is compatible with both Magento Community 2.4.4 and Enterprise 2.4.4 Edition.
4. How are the payments for the order created in the extension taken?
Ans - It does not affect any payment process, works similarly to the default configuration.
5. Is it compatible with all payment gateways? Like Paypal, Stripe?
Ans - Yes, Our extension is compatible with all onsite and offsite payment gateways.
6. How is the payment handled when we connect with a Payment Service Provider.
Ans - The payment is being taken before the order is split so the complete order amount is taken from the pay.
7. Will the customer pay multiple times?
Ans - Payment will be made only once for a complete order amount, later the order splits as per the items in cart.
|Compatible with||Magento 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x and 2.4.x|
30-day Money Back