Split Order By Warehouse
As a store owner might like to see orders related to the warehouse only. This extension helps aid this task. Once an order is placed on a website that has items from multiple warehouses, it is split into multiple orders as per the number of warehouses in that particular order.
A store owner might like to see orders related to the warehouse only. This extension helps aid this task. Once an order is placed on a website that has items from multiple warehouses, it is split into multiple orders as per the number of warehouses in that particular order.
'Split Order by Warehouse' extension works as per sources, manages stock and products. After the installation of this extension :
- Create a source/Warehouse
- Manage stock and add stocks
- Assign the sources
- Transfer and managing products to sources.
- Sources are warehouses, which can easily manage by this extension.
How Does The Extension Work?
Backend: Products - Assign to source
- Joust Duffle Bag - Singapore
- Clamber Watch - Jaipur
- Cruise Dual Analog Watch- Delhi
Frontend: Customer Add these 3 products into the cart:
- Joust Duffle Bag
- Clamber Watch
- Cruise Dual Analog Watch
After proceeding the Checkout, only 3 orders will be created like:
- These orders are as per assign warehouse sources Delhi, Jaipur, and Singapore
- This extension only works with simple and configurable products.
- This extension supports the Magento 2.3 version only.
- This extension does not work Check Out with Multiple shipping/Addresses.
Helps to manage the order as per warehouse in a quick and easy way
As this extension splits the order as per the warehouse it makes the management of the order for admin much quicker and easy.
Help warehouse managers to manage their order in a much better way
If the order placed by the customer has multiple warehouses it helps the warehouse managers to manage the products related to the warehouse only.
Admin can assign warehouse/Sources
The admin gets to assign the warehouse to see products and orders related to the warehouse only.
Admin can select products and Transfer products to assign sources
The admin selects products and transfer them to the inventory source.
1. Is this extension compatible with a bundle or grouped products?
Ans -No, this extension only works with simple and configurable products.
2. Does the user make a one-time payment or is it multiple payments for the different orders created?
Ans - There is only one payment taken for all the items in the cart, once the order is placed it split into different IDs.
3. Is this extension compatible with Magento Enterprise 2.3.3?
Ans - Yes, our extension is compatible with both Magento Community 2.3.3 and Enterprise 2.3.3 Edition.
4. How are the payments for the order created in the extension taken?
Ans - It does not affect any payment process, works similarly to the default configuration.
5. Is it compatible with all payment gateways? Like Paypal, Stripe?
Ans - Yes, Our extension is compatible with all onsite and offsite payment gateways.
6. How is the payment handled when we connect with a Payment Service Provider.
Ans - The payment is being taken before the order is split so the complete order amount is taken from the pay.
7. Will the customer pay multiple times?
Ans - Payment will be made only once for a complete order amount, later the order splits as per the items in cart.
30-day Money Back