e-commerce development cycle
As we have discussed much about E-Commerce Development in the phase 1. We were on the corridor of discussing its numerous aspects towards developing one excellent E-Commerce web store. Till now we have understood that E-Commerce is not only a shopping platform but also one powerful solution that becomes more featured and revenue generated after its development process.
- It's very important to have a unique look and comfort feel in each web store because on account of that your store can lead in usability in revenues
- The thing is E-Commerce development has certainly become inevitable
A number of aspects have been discussed before and some are still in the queue. Hence, we are here with the remaining facets that will help you out in E-Commerce Development. Here we go:
- SEO Friendly Structure -When we develop any E-Commerce web store, our purpose is to make our store user-friendly and accessible. And that is somehow fair enough because it is the user/customer that will bring revenue to your business.
Now what makes it sense to develop your web store according to the SEO friendly structure! Well, in the business scenario, SEO-friendly e-commerce web store development is the most crucial approach and the reasons are:
- AT present, user is spending much time on Google and wants everything should be on Google
- With the help of SEO, you can get your store on Google with more information and relevant knowledge about the product/brand
- A user will get what S(He) is actually needing; at the end of the day the number of happy users will be increased
- This is a real fun in real time
The Required Efforts that asked for SEO are:
- Simply put proper and relevant Meta descriptions, titles and keywords on your site as per user' perception
- Having good understanding with your product and content with the correct On page optimization
If you get one Great SEO friendly E-Commerce web store, the number of chances for high revenue will increase like nothing before. That will not even help in getting good traffic on your store but also increase your sales in terms of getting visitors that convert into your customers.
- QA Testing - QA (Quality Assurance) is one of the important tasks that have to be done perfectly as Quality matters more than Quantity. There are thousands of programs running on multiple browsers and devices; if the QA testing process has expanded and organized appropriately then the execution becomes simple and user-friendly.
Before initiate the process, QA specialist should have the outline for the project so that the process would be a less time consuming and without any sloppy impact. Hence, a perfect testing strategy is compulsory while doing QA testing.
Things that make QA an Important Aspect!
- It's very important to make sure that your user is having effortless shopping experience
- If your user is getting error or any interruption while accessing the process, it would become hazardous for your web store as well as your business.
- Your user can not be able to identify the technical issue or any complexity; hence it must be your duty to enable your system hassle free and full of joy.
Types of Testing that takes place in QA
- Unit Testing
- Functionality Testing
- UI Testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- System Testing
- Sanity Testing
At the end of the day, what important is Customer' joyful Shoppingand for that the system should be organized and testified. :-)
- Maintenance Service - A time to time maintenance service is required for each E-commerce web store. Though it comes last in the development process, but it marks itself the crucial one. We know that any web store could suffer with multiple issues, and those issues could also be raised during the launching of the site too.
Why Maintenance Service Requires?
- Catalogue Management & Processing
- Edit in Products Category and Update Product Availability
- Add/Delete in Data Items
- Update in Product Pricing and Product details
- Comprehensive Research on Product/Brand in the market
- Content & Image Editing
- Fixing Errors
This is why good Maintenance System is very important in E-Commerce web store Development. All in all, above we have learned all the important aspects for getting one wonderful E-Commerce web Store. E-Commerce development is one of the key steps towards E-Commerce business.
As we know that E-Commerce is the process of online commercial deals. E-Commerce development cycle involves a great level of E-Commerce web store developer expertise in terms of ensuring safety, usability, and functionality that your web store requires. Therefore, Imperatively, One has to follow up the ideal way for E-Commerce Development Cycle Process. And you can take a long breath & rest after reaching us. :-)
Present era with the electronic devices is the real time for us! Everything is going electronically and we are actually enjoying it. The reason why we are focusing on electronic term is the user (we are) who is spending much time on internet instead of anywhere else. We can understand it by this as if we want to buy something and we are getting that product/brand online then why we need to go outside and invest our time in searching; instead we just click on buy and get it at our home. Isn’t it convenient for us as it is time saving as well as cost-effective!
Here our idea of this notion takes shape as we are discussing about the E-Commerce Development Cycle. E-Commerce or Electronic Commerce is the necessity of present time as people are more interested in buying online rather spend time on street shops or malls. In fact, 70% of retailers are also showing interest in selling products online as people prefer online shopping over investing hours there.
Developing a complete E